GARDEN PARADISE SEEDS' EXOTIC FRUITS
WHAT ARE EXOTIC FRUITS THAT WE PROVIDE
We all are familiar with apples, mango, bananas, and oranges. These are familiar fruits, you can spot these fruits almost anywhere in the world. But do you know naranjilla, passion, pitaya and Tamarillo? They all are exotic fruits, most of them found in Colombia, New Zealand but also often at American food stores and here in the United Kingdom, but we can bet you that you can't spot all the exotic fruits easily in a specific place. Only Garden Paradise Seeds is giving you an opportunity to have your garden of exotic and rare fruits.
We are letting you have the rarest seeds along with growing instructions. Now you can also grow fruits that are amazing, delicious, and unfamiliar to you. The fruit that is rare in your country can be a common fruit in your Garden. Be with us to know more about our exotic fruits and their benefits.
EXOTIC FRUITS THAT YOU CAN GROW WITH US
With Garden Paradise Seeds you can adorn your garden with a lot of exotic fruits that will be mostly anonymous for the viewers at the first sight. The beautiful looking and delicious in-taste fruits can make anyone instantly amazed at it. Not only that but also these fruits contain a lot of health benefits that will be discussed below. So, let's know about those delicious rare fruits.
NARANJILLA (COLOMBIAN FRUIT)
Solanum quitoense, Naranjilla is a tropical perennial plant from northwestern Colombia. The plant has a large elongated heart or oval-shaped leaves up to 45 cm in length. It is an intriguing and highly appealing member of the nightshade family, The usually spineless naranjilla is believed to be indigenous and most abundant in Peru, Ecuador, and southern Colombia.
- Health Benefits: Naranjilla is also known as Lulo, has high vitamin C and vitamin A content. Vitamin C and the carotenoids present are antioxidants that can help fight oxidative stress and clear free radicals from damaging the system. it is associated with boosting the immune system.
- Flavor: The flavor of Naranjilla is intense, tangy, and citrusy. It is mostly like a combination of lemon and pineapple. For this type of flavor, the most popular way of eating naranjilla is to juice it.
Want to know how to sow the seeds along with growing instructions of this delicious exotic fruit called Naranjilla? You don't need to worry at all. Simply, go to our website and click on 'Exotics' you will find it along with all you want!
TAMARILLO (SOUTH AMERICAN FRUIT)
Sweet exotic fruit Tamarillo, mostly found in New Zealand, is also known as a tree tomato. The Tamarillo is a red variety. The flesh of this fruit is orange and contains black edible seeds. This is a small tree or shrub in the flowering plant family Solanaceae also known as the nightshade family.
- Health Benefits: Tamarillo provides a great amount of dietary fiber, protein, minerals, and vitamins. It also includes vitamins such as Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. Vitamin A and Vitamin C content found in tamarillo make a very good antioxidant. Besides these, tamarillo possesses malic acid and citric acid that promote its acidic tangy flavor.
- Flavor: The flavor of Tamarillo is a slightly sweet and intense flavor. The skin of this fruit is bitter and as such usually doesn't get eaten. You can eat by sprinkling the tamarillo with sugar, the tamarillo fruit directly out of the peel, using a spoon. You can't eat the peel as it is bitter.
If you want to know how to sow the seeds along with growing instructions of this delicious exotic fruit called Tamarillo! You don't need to worry at all. Simply, go to our website and click on 'Exotics' you will find it along with all you want!
DRAGON (MEXICAN FRUIT)
Dragon Fruit is also known as pitaya or pitahaya is the fruit of several different cactus species indigenous to Mexico or the Americas. Pitaya usually refers to the fruit of the genus Stenocereus, while pitaya or dragon fruit refers to the fruit of the genus Selenicereus. Its unique look and acclaimed superfood powers have made it popular among foodies and the health-conscious.
- Health Benefits: Dragon fruit is high in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are good for your immune system. The vitamin C in dragon fruit helps your body be healthy and fit. It can boost your iron levels. Iron helps move oxygen through your body and it gives you energy and the vitamin C in dragon fruit helps your body take in and use the iron. The benefits of dragon fruit can't be described in such a little article.
- Flavor: Dragon fruit doesn't really taste like anything it has its own taste. It's super bland, not sweet, not sour, not tart, and neither refreshing. But to have a little idea we can say, Dragon Fruits taste like a slightly sweet cross between a kiwi and a pear.
Do you want to know how to sow the seeds along with growing instructions for this delicious exotic fruit called Dragon? You don't need to worry at all. Simply, go to our website and click on 'Exotics' you will find it along with all you want!
PASSION (BRAZILIAN FRUIT)
Passiflora edulis, also known as passion fruit, a species of passionflower native to southern Brazil through Paraguay and northern Argentina. Passion fruit is one of the most expensive fruits because it's a very finicky crop and often has to be imported. Aside from this, it takes almost two years from seed to the first good, juicy passion fruit harvest. It is cultivated commercially in tropical and subtropical areas.
- Health Benefits: Passion Fruit has so many health benefits that it can not be described in short. The delicious and beautiful fruit Passion is full of iron, which helps your body to absorb its plentiful vitamin C. Passion Fruit is the best for weight loss, it is best to be consumed whole and can be eaten alone. It is also used as a topping or filling for desserts, or added to drinks. sensitivity, potentially making it ideal for weight loss. If you want to lose weight it is a must thing for you.
- Flavor: Passion fruit has a delicious fruity taste and tart! It also has a strong and characteristic perfume. It can be eaten raw if you don't mind the tartness. The best passion fruit substitutes are passion fruit derivatives, mango, pineapple, papaya, guava, peach, or nectarine. Believe me, it's really delicious to taste!
Do you like to know more about this fruit? Simply, go to our website and click on 'Exotics' and you will find the growing and sowing instructions!
I am sure you are eager to know more about these fruits. That's why we have described more about them in the 'Exotic' section of our Website "Garden Paradise Seeds" If you are really willing to have these delicious and amazing looking exotic fruits in your own Garden just let us know once! We are always there to help you out. We will provide you with all the healthy seeds and all of our support!
For today it's all we have for you, we are coming with more blogs to let you know about these amazing paradisaic Fruits, herbs, vegetables, and flowers! until they come please be with us.