Hot Pepper Seeds | Apache Pepper
HOW TO SOW THE SEED OF HOT PEPPER APACHE
KNOW ABOUT THIS PEPPER
Apache Pepper is an extremely popular, reliable, and non-spreading type of hot pepper. It grows to a height of 35-45 cm. In abundance, small conical-shaped fruits mature from light green to a glossy red color maturing from 70,000 - 80,000 Scovilles. Apaches are very useful in the kitchen as an everyday type of chili with a medium heat level. If you don't want to use them fresh, then you can freeze them and use them later which can be frozen or dried and ground into chili powder/flakes.
INSTRUCTION FOR GROWING
Plant hot pepper seedlings into 3 pots when they are large enough to handle. When the `vegetable plants are 4 inches high and 18 inches apart, plant them. Prepare outdoor crops by acclimatizing them to the outdoors by planting them in sunny, fertile, moist, well-drained soil, since after all, frost is a concern.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product type: Hot Pepper F-1 Apache
- Seeds per pack: 5/10 seeds
- Feature: Fast Growing
- Soil: Fertile
- Sowing time: Good in March to April
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Solanaceae
- Genus: Capsicum
- Species: C. annuum
- Uses: Salad, sauce, vegetables
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.