Hot Pepper Seeds | Apache Pepper
HOW TO SOW THE SEED OF HOT PEPPER APACHE
KNOW ABOUT THIS PEPPER
Apache Pepper is an extremely popular, reliable, and non-spreading type of hot pepper. It grows to a height of 35-45 cm. In abundance, small conical-shaped fruits mature from light green to a glossy red color maturing from 70,000 - 80,000 Scovilles. Apaches are very useful in the kitchen as an everyday type of chili with a medium heat level. If you don't want to use them fresh, you can freeze them and use them later, frozen or dried and ground into chili powder/flakes.
INSTRUCTION FOR GROWING
Plant hot pepper seedlings into three pots when they are large enough to handle. When the `vegetable plants are 4 inches high and 18 inches apart, plant them. Prepare outdoor crops by acclimatizing them to the outdoors by planting them in sunny, fertile, moist, well-drained soil, since, after all, frost is a concern.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product: Hot Pepper F-1 Apache
- Seeds per pack: 5/10 seeds
- Feature: Fast Growing
- Soil: Fertile
- Sowing time: Good in March to April
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Solanaceae
- Genus: Capsicum
- Species: C. annuum
- Uses: Salad, sauce, vegetables
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
Garden Paradise Seeds is highly committed to our customers; we stand behind our products and customers. Our ultimate goal is to satisfy every customer from the moment you purchase our products throughout your lifetime.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.