Red Strawberry Corn Seeds
HOW TO GROW STRAWBERRY CORN SEEDS
CARE AFTER GERMINATION
It can grow in fertile soil that is well-drained, but it is not resistant to cold or heat. You can reap a better harvest by giving your Strawberry Corn plants high-nitrogen fertilizer. Red Strawberry Corn is ready for harvest once the silks have dried, which may take up to three weeks after silking. Strawberry Corn is wind-pollinated, it's better to plant 4 or more short, side-by-side rows than 1 or 2 long rows. The pollination process will be facilitated. The results can be improved with regular watering.
BENEFITS OF RED STRAWBERRY CORN
Unlike strawberries, the fruit is small, lovely, and deep purple in color. The fruit is sweet and nutritionally rich. It can be eaten raw and maintained directly in the open field. There is evidence that red strawberry corn is capable of healing the nervous system and reversing diabetes as well. Red Strawberry corn contains 350% more antioxidants than common white or yellow corn. It has an abundance of health benefits as well as being beautiful.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Germination temperature：20-25°C
- growth temperature：20-35°C
- Color: red
- height: 80-100 CM
- Flowering time: June to October
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Monocots, Commelinids
- Order: Poales
- Family: Poaceae
- Subfamily: Panicoideae
- Genus: Zea
- Species: Z. mays
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.