GARDEN PARADISE SEEDS' HEALTHY VEGETABLES
GPS'S VEGETABLE COLLECTION
Garden Paradise Seeds presents easy to grow and fast-growing Vegetables that must be enlisted in your daily food list to gain a healthy body. Our Vegetable collection includes a lot of varieties of vegetables that will help you to make your heart healthy, have a shiny face, clean liver, and purify your blood. We have enlisted vegetables, some of them can be eaten raw and some can be both cooked and raw. You don't have to worry about the germination and the growing instructions at all, you will have the full guideline from us. The good news is you will be able to grow most of our vegetables indoors.
DO YOU HAVE FRESH VEGETABLES IN YOUR DIET?
Vegetables play the most important role in achieving a healthy body. You may think that you are having plenty of fresh vegetables from the market. But are you sure that the vegetables you are eating are fresh and safe? Do you know how most of the sellers preserve the vegetables they sell in such a dangerous way? So, there is only one way to get fresh and healthy vegetables is to grow them with your own hand. By doing this you are not only saving your life but also you are helping this world by making it green. And we will help you the most doing all these things. So let's grow vegetables, freshen the air, have leisure time every morning, and get plenty of vitamins.
KNOW WHY FRESH VEGETABLES ARE IMPORTANT
Vegetables are necessary for human health due to their vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber content. As we know vitamins play a vital role in human health. Study proves that people who eat more vegetables as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of diseases as the nutrient and non-nutrient molecules in vegetables reduce the risk of chronic disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity, and hyperactivity. Most of the vegetables are naturally low in fat and calories and the fiber may also improve vitamin and mineral absorption in the body, which could potentially raise your daily energy levels.
LET US DESCRIBE THE VEGETABLES WE INCLUDE
In the Vegetable Collection of Garden Paradise Seeds, we include some of the most nutrient, easiest and fastest-growing vegetables so that you can have the fruit of your toil faster. Our collection includes more than twenty-five varieties of vegetables. Among them, you can see, carrots, asparagus, radish, beetroot, pumpkin, corn, snake gourd, Aubergine, artichoke, broad bean, ash gourd, and so on. In today's blog, we will describe a few of our vegetables so that you can know how beneficial they are.
CARROTS - AUTUMN KING
We all are familiar with carrots. But carrot Autumn King 2 is a late variety intended particularly for storage and for salads, juices, and preserves. It develops large, long, cylindrical, orange roots that can be up to 30 cm with a red core. Many of us know the benefits of carrots for our skin but this is not the only one, let us describe more about Carrot Autumn King 2
- Taste and Recipes: We all know how carrots taste, but do we know how many recipes we can make with carrots? Besides salad, we can make Jam of carrots that are very delicious. As we know carrots can be eaten raw and they can be used to make awesome desserts, juice, ice cream, and tasty halwa.
- Health Benefits: Carrots have plenty of vitamin A which may absorb and reduce fats. It is highly nutritious, a very good source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants. It also improves your eye. Eating carrots daily can lighten and smoothen your skin.
ASPARAGUS - F1 PORTLIM
Asparagus, also known as sparrow grass, is a perennial flowering plant species in the genus Asparagus. Its young shoots are used as a spring vegetable. It is one of the easiest growing vegetables. Asparagus can be eaten with a lot of dishes and it has amazing health benefits.
- Taste and Recipes: Every vegetable has its own flavor but just for an idea we can say that raw Asparagus has a bitter or sour taste. Maybe it has a strong flavor like a combination of broccoli and artichokes. Asparagus can be enjoyed in many different dishes, like soups, salads, stir-fries, risottos, scrambled eggs, pasta, and many more dishes besides.
- Health Benefits: Asparagus is a very good source of potassium. It provides 6% of your daily requirement in a half-cup serving. Asparagus is also low in calories and packed with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Aubergine Ivory is a beautiful egg-shaped eggplant, white-skinned, and grows to about the size of an egg. It is a unique variety bred specifically for container production. Its compact habit makes it a perfect choice for mixed flower and vegetable planters. In cooler climates, growing aubergines in containers is a good option.
- Taste and Recipes: Aubergine Ivory is bitter-free so you don't need to salt them before cooking! and the flesh has a delicate, mild, smoky flavor that will delight your taste buds. These fruits are fantastically baked, fried, grilled, or steamed, and Ivory is especially suited to casseroles and ethnic dishes.
- Health Benefits: Aubergine is rich in fiber and antioxidants. A serving of it can provide at least 5% of a person’s daily requirement of fiber, copper, manganese, B-6, and thiamine. It also contains other vitamins and minerals. To get a healthy diet Aubergine can play a vital role.
RADISH - FRENCH BREAKFAST
The French Breakfast radish is an heirloom variety radish. It is also a member of the Brassicaceae or Cruciferae family. Both root and leafy greens of this radish are utilized in culinary preparations. It is worth growing because of its surprising health benefits and tasty dishes.
- Taste and Recipes: French Breakfast radishes are very crisp and offer a mildly spicy flavor. Grilling or oven roasting will bring out the subtly sweet and nutty flavor of the French Breakfast radish. They can be served raw with butter, pickle, tea sandwich, and roasting.
- Health Benefits: The tops and roots of French Breakfast Radish are good for nutrition. These leafy greens are good when steamed or braised. The vitamin content in this vegetable is high and there’s a lot of healthy dietary fiber. It contains Vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, folate, and potassium.
HOW WILL YOU GROW THEM?
Maybe you are worried about how to grow them and where you can get the complete guideline for seed germination and growing care. Do not be worried at all, we are always here to help you. You can see the growing instructions on the pack of the seeds. Not only that, we have described the complete process of growing these vegetables on our website. Simply visit our Vegetable collection to view them, you will get all the instructions. No more today, hope to see you in the next blog!