HOW TO GROW RAINBOW CHILI SEEDS
CARE AFTER GERMINATION
It will take one to three weeks for the encounter of the first seedling. Upon maturity, Rainbow Chilies can reach 70cm in height, so they require a lot of space. Make sure the base of the pot has multiple drainage holes to allow excess water to drain. The rich potting soil that contains perlite helps hold moisture around the roots. Seedlings are ready for transplanting into permanent containers once they have sprouted a few sets of leaves. The plants will prosper and produce fruit when they receive regular watering and feeding. The yield of the Rainbow Chilies' fruits can be enhanced by a general utilization fertilizer.
BENEFITS OF RAINBOW CHILI
Your garden will look amazing and vibrant when you plant Rainbow Chili. These chilies are incredibly nutritious. In addition, they contain antioxidants called carotenoids that may reduce inflammation, decrease cancer risk, and protect cholesterol and fats from oxidative damage. Its shape and colors make it look like Christmas lights. Overall it is a very gorgeous-looking plant.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Name: Bolivian Rainbow Chili
- Colour: Various in the same plant
- Temperature: 30 Degree Celsius
- Soil: Moisture
- Light: Full Sun
- Feature: Nutritious
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Solanaceae
- Genus: Capsicum
- Species: C. annuum
- Uses: Salad, sauce, vegetables
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.