F1 Apollo Cucumber Seeds
HOW TO GROW CUCUMBER SEEDS
CARE AFTER GERMINATION
Keep the soil moist by watering frequently, but do not flood the plants with water. It is imperative to keep cucumbers adequately watered because they are mostly water. Harvest cucumbers when they are relatively small. They will lose their flavor and quality if they grow too big. Furthermore, if only one cucumber grows long enough for the seeds to mature, the entire plant will stop producing cucumbers.
USES AND HEALTH BENEFITS
The cucumber is known as the best kidney cleanser. This is because they help to wash the kidneys and bladder of debris and stones. Several studies have shown that eating cucumbers regularly can help regulate the uric acid in the body, thereby preventing kidney and bladder stones. Hydration is provided, which helps to prevent blemishes and the aging of the skin. Additionally, cucumber helps to cleanse the whole body too.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Flowering Time: Summer
- Soil Type: Loamy
- Season: April and June
- USDA Zones: 5A
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Rosids
- Order: Cucurbitales
- Family: Cucurbitaceae
- Genus: Cucumis
- Species: C. sativus
- Uses: Beneficial Vegetable
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
Garden Paradise Seeds is highly committed to our customers; we stand behind our products and customers. Our ultimate goal is to satisfy every customer from the moment you purchase our products throughout your lifetime.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.