French Breakfast Radish Seeds
HOW TO GROW FRENCH RADISH SEEDS
CARE AFTER GERMINATION
Make sure to give French breakfast radishes plenty of moisture in order to grow them successfully in the home garden. Almost all kinds of Radishes need this. When radish roots are not subjected to alternate droughts and floods, their growth is most rapid. But even overwatering can drain away and not pool up and cause rot. The plants will need water when the temperature is too high. Fast-maturing and vigorous, this crop offers excellent yields.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THIS VEGETABLE
It is good for your health to eat French Breakfast Radish roots and tops. When rinsed, it can be used for soups and salads, or in sandwiches. In French breakfast radish, the bright green top is the best part to cook. These leafy greens are good when steamed or braised. The vitamin content of this vegetable is high, along with its high fiber content.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product type: French Breakfast Radish
- Seeds per pack: 400 Seeds
- Feature: Fast Growing
- Soil: Fertile
- Sowing time: Good in March to August
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- Order: Brassicales
- Family: Brassicaceae
- Genus: Raphanus
- Species: R. sativus
- Uses: Amazing vegetable
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.