HOW TO GROW FROM SEEDS RED TAIWAN PAPAYA
F1 Hybrid Papaya 720 can be grown from seeds, but almost all types of papaya need perfect soil, rich in organic matter and nutrients. Dig a hole in your Papaya tree, fill it with good compost and soil, then fill it with nutritious soil. Now you can sprinkle on some seeds which you will receive from us. Per bed, about a dozen is a good amount. We suggest using even more. Seeds of F1 Hybrid Papaya 720 should be covered lightly with compost before being mulched.
CARE AFTER GERMINATION
It is essential to take more care of the F1 Hybrid Papaya 720. Papaya trees require a lot of water in warm weather, but overwatering in cold weather is the leading cause of problems. Papayas need a lot of fertilizing, so they fertilize them regularly. Heat and sunlight are ideal for hybrid papaya 720. Both partial shade and full sun can be used to grow them. For fertilization, you can use something like chicken manure or a complete fertilizer. Papayas handle solid or fresh manures fairly well. Don't forget to compost generously as well. In warm weather, papayas evaporate a lot of water due to their large leaves.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
Hybrid F1 papayas are considered to be superfruits. It can help you get all its health benefits. A bowl full of papaya a day can keep you energized and immune to several diseases because it contains so many nutrients.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Germination Rate: 75% above
- Purity: 95% above
- Neatness: 98% above
- Moisture content: below 9%
- Germination Time: 7-30 days
- Benefits: Intestinal parasite infections, and as a sedative and diuretic
- More: Reproductive
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Rosids
- Order: Brassicales
- Family: Caricaceae
- Genus: Carica
- Species: C. papaya
- Powerful Antioxidant Effects
- Anticancer Properties
- Improves Heart Health
- Fight Inflammation
- May Improve Digestion
- Cure For Skin Damage
- Delicious taste
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
Garden Paradise Seeds is highly committed to our customers; we stand behind our products and customers. Our ultimate goal is to satisfy every customer from the moment you purchase our products throughout your lifetime.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.