Golden Beetroot Seeds
HOW TO GROW FROM SEEDS GOLDEN BEETROOT
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF GOLDEN BEETROOT
When the seedlings are 1 to 2 inches tall, thinning should commence. By cutting the plants that appear weakest and smallest, instead of pulling them, you may avoid disturbing neighboring seedling roots. Thinning is essential to allow the developing plant room to grow. Beet seeds do not consist of a single seed. It is a cluster of seeds in dried fruit, so multiple seedlings will likely come up from a single seed. Maintain the moisture of golden beet plants. You should water deeply and keep the soil moist. By mulching established plants with a 1 to 2-inch layer, this can be achieved. You should keep the area weed-free and use foliar seaweed-based fertilizer once or twice a week. Apply a balanced organic fertilizer mid-growing season.
KNOW ABOUT GOLDEN BEETROOT
An attractive globe-shaped red beet that has orange-yellow roots that turn golden yellow when cooked. Despite their size, they have a sweet taste, a fine texture, and are tender. Salads can be prepared with steamed or raw leaves. Folate, manganese, and beta-carotene are all present in large amounts in gold beets, as well as potassium, copper, and fiber. In addition, they provide magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin B6, and vitamin C, as well as iron.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product: Golden Beetroot Seeds
- Season: April to June
- USDA Zones: 2-11
- Days to Harvest: 7-8 Weeks.
- Height: 2 Feet
- Soil Type: Loam
- Temperature: 8-25 Degree C
- Higher classification: Beta vulgaris subsp. vulgaris
- Cultivar group: Conditiva Group
- Family: Amaranthaceae
- Scientific Name: Beta vulgaris subsp. vulgaris Conditiva Group
- Use: Nutritious Vegetable
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire it. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.