HOW TO GROW FROM SEEDS GUAVE GUJAVANA
Moist, well-drained soil is the best for growing Guava. It is best to sow seeds around the end of March, during the spring season. There will be a lot of rain in the spring, which will help water the tiny plants, and the sun will shine enough in the daytime to provide enough light for the tree. Poke a hole around 2 to 4 cm in diameter and place your seed inside. Fill the hole around the seed once it's in place. Make sure not to compact the soil after you fill the hole. Keep it loose—water every two to three days.
CARE AFTER GERMINATION OF GUAVE
When the tiny plants have a few leaves, transplant them. Don't forget to ensure that the area receives at least 6 to 8 hours of sun each day. Also, make sure the spot is in open space, so the top of your tree doesn't collide with anything. In the early stages of the tree's life, you should water it 2 to 3 times each week. Nevertheless, it will need less water once it becomes mature, so you only need to water it 2 to 3 times per month. Fertilize the tree once every three months with organic fertilizer. This step should only be performed until your tree is well established.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GUAVA
Guava is healthful in many ways. Guavas provide a high amount of dietary fiber, which aids healthy bowel movements and prevents constipation. The fiber content of one Guava provides you with twelve percent of the daily recommended fiber intake.
- Benefit Your Digestive System
- Aid Weight Loss
- Have an Anticancer Effect
- May Help Boost Your Immunity
- Good for Your Skin
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Boost Heart Health
- Relieve Symptoms of Menstruation
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product: Guave Seeds
- Soil Specific: Well Drained
- Style: Perennial
- Height: 50 cm - 1 m
- Aging period: 12-24 Months
- Place Of Origin: Taiwan
- Feature: Health Benefits, Due to the presence of Vitamin A
- Uses: Improves Eyesight
- More: Reproductive
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Rosids
- Order: Myrtales
- Family: Myrtaceae
- Genus: Psidium
- Species: P. guajava
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are 3.50 Euros.
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.