Mix Colorful Bell Pepper Seeds
HOW TO GROW BELL PEPPERS FROM SEEDS
- Fill a planting tray with soil and cultivate your bell pepper seeds 1/4 inch deep.
- Provide water, sunlight, and warmth, and you can place the seeds near a heating pad if needed.
- Keep the seeds at a temperature of at least 20 degrees Celsius.
CARE FOR BELL PEPPERS AFTER GERMINATION
Ten days before planting, introduce your seedlings to the outside environment for small amounts of time every day. When your garden soil temperature has reached at least 20 degrees celsius, your bell peppers are ready to transplant. You should space your seedlings twenty-five to twenty-five inches apart and bury them in well-draining soil deep enough to cover their root balls but not so profound that their leaves touch the top layer. Rich sandy or loamy soil keeps the ground well-drained and warm, and they prefer rich soil. It is essential to water them deeply.
USES AND HEALTH BENEFITS OF BELL PEPPERS
Salads, rooms, sides, and sandwiches are all enriched with vibrant colors. In cooking, you can also use Purple Beauties wherever you use a bell pepper. The extra sweetness makes it an excellent stuffing pepper, and it goes well with savory flavors. It can also be roasted or grilled. Bell peppers of all colors provide significant health benefits. In addition to being low in calories, they are full of vitamins. For example, they are a good source of vitamin C, potassium, and vitamin A. Additionally, bell peppers are a good fiber, folate, and iron source.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product: Bell Pepper Seeds
- Season: July to September
- USDA Zones: 9-11
- Days to Harvest: 60-90 days.
- Soil Type: Loamy
- Temperature: 20-25 Degrees Celcius
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Scientific name: Capsicum annuum Group
- Scoville scale: 0 SHU
- Higher classification: Sweet And chili pepper
- Rank: Cultivar group
- Recipes: Salad, stuffed, roasted, served in soups
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World: 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are 3.50 Euros.
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire it. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.