HOW TO GROW BIRD OF PARADISE SEEDS
CARE AFTER GERMINATION OF BIRD OF PARADISE
Strelitzia Nicolai, also known as the giant bird of paradise, is a tropical plant that can only be grown in containers in Central Europe. It is easy to care for the plants, but it does not like cold, soaked, and dark. A sunny spot in the garden, the balcony, or the terrace is the bird of paradise's favorite place to be in summer. This plant is drought-tolerant, heat-resistant, and wind-tolerant. The plants should not be poured very often but then very extensively. Also suitable for keeping as a houseplant. Plants can live for 50 to 150 years.
BIRD OF PARADISE AND ITS BENEFITS
As one of the most popular indoor plants, the Bird of Paradise is considered a queen. You can feel happy with this plant's bright, tropical-feeling flower, which has an exotic flower with an exotic flower. The large green leaves are good for air circulation and purification due to their size. It can relieve your stress and make you feel good. It purifies the air of the room it is in.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Product: Bird of Paradise, Strelitzia Nicolai Seeds
- Growing conditions: Well-drained soil
- Growth habit: Tight clumping
- Typical height: 5 to 6m
- Light conditions: Full sun to part shade
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Monocots, Commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Strelitziaceae
- Genus: Strelitzia
- Species: S. Nicolai
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire it. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.