HOW TO GROW BOLIVIAN RAINBOW CHILI SEEDS
CARE AFTER GERMINATION
It will take one to three weeks for the encounter of the first seedling. Upon maturity, Rainbow Chilies can reach 70cm in height, requiring a lot of space. Make sure the base of the pot has multiple drainage holes to allow excess water to drain. The rich potting soil that contains perlite helps hold moisture around the roots. Seedlings are ready for transplanting into permanent containers once they have sprouted a few sets of leaves. The plants will prosper and produce fruit when they receive regular watering and feeding. A general utilization fertilizer can enhance the yield of the Rainbow Chilies' fruits.
BENEFITS OF RAINBOW CHILI
Your garden will look fantastic and vibrant when you plant Rainbow Chili. These chilies are incredibly nutritious. In addition, they contain antioxidants called carotenoids that may reduce inflammation, decrease cancer risk, and protect cholesterol and fats from oxidative damage. Its shape and colors make it look like Christmas lights. Overall it is a very gorgeous-looking plant.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Name: Bolivian Rainbow Chili
- Colour: Various in the same plant
- Temperature: 30 Degree Celsius
- Soil: Moisture
- Light: Full Sun
- Feature: Nutritious
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots, Asterids
- Order: Solanales
- Family: Solanaceae
- Genus: Capsicum
- Species: C. annuum
- Uses: Salad, sauce, vegetables
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire it. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.