Herb Broad-leaved Sorrel Seeds | Rumex acetosa
HOW TO GROW FROM SEEDS HERB SORREL
CARE AFTER GERMINATION
If the weather is dry, please make sure to keep Broad Leaved Sorrel plants well-watered as this can help the plant grow better. Keeping plants moist will also encourage plenty of new growth. In a sunny or partially shady spot, fertile, moisture-retentive soil, Broad Leaved Sorrel thrives. If you wish to propagate a perennial via cutting or division, you may do so from the roots of an existing plant.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THIS HERB
Herbal remedies such as broad-leafed sorrel can treat cancer and liver disorders. As well as lowering blood pressure, the Sorrel drink has other benefits. Studies have shown that broad-leafed sorrel reduces the risk of heart disease. In addition to conventional medicines, wide leaf sorrel is used for treating bacterial infections, reducing sudden and ongoing pain, and enhancing urine flow.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Plant Name: Herb Sorrel Broad Leaved
- Seeds per pack: 100 seeds
- Feature: Health Benefits
- Germination: 6 Weeks
- Sowing Season: Spring
- More: Reproductive
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Clade: Tracheophytes, Angiosperms, Eudicots
- Order: Caryophyllales
- Family: Polygonaceae
- Genus: Rumex
- Species: R. acetosa
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.