Spaghetti Squash Seeds | Pumpkin Seeds
HOW TO GROW PUMPKIN SEEDS
CARE AFTER GERMINATION
You don't have to worry much while caring for this. Mulch your soil with black plastic to keep weeds at bay while promoting soil warmth and water conservation. Make sure to water the plants 3-5 cm. each week. Spaghetti squash may mature after three months. It is best to keep spaghetti squash in a cool and dry area, between 50 and 13 Celsius.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPAGHETTI SQUASH
In addition to protecting cells from damage, spaghetti squash may also help prevent cancer. Furthermore, spaghetti squash has antioxidant properties due to the vitamin C it contains. Spaghetti Squash also contains Vitamin C, which is essential to healthy gums and teeth, and its absence can impair dental health.
Note: Information provided for guidance only, as cultural practices and climatic circumstances vary.
- Name: Spaghetti Squash
- Type: Pumpkin
- Temperature: 10-13 degrees celsius
- USDA Zones: 3-12
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drainedKingdom: Plantae (Plants)
- Kingdom: Plantae (Plants)
- Subkingdom: Viridiplantae (Green plants)
- Infrakingdom: Streptophyta (Land plants)
- Superdivision: Embryophyta
- Division: Tracheophyta (Vascular plants, tracheophytes)
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- Order: Cucurbitales
- Family: Cucurbitaceae (Gourds, squashes, citrouilles, gourdes)
- Species: Cucurbita pepo L. (Vegetable marrow, field pumpkin)
- Ireland & Northern Ireland: Orders placed before 4 p.m. will be delivered the next day, otherwise usually two working days.
- Shipping Cost: From 2,00 Euros
- Rest of the World : 3-11 Working Days
- Shipping Cost: From 2,90 Euros
- - Except for Australia & New Zealand, shipping costs are from 3.50 Euros.
Here at Garden Paradise Seeds, we are dedicated to providing the best quality products with the best customer service in the entire market. To fulfill every customer's needs, we stand with them from the moment they purchase our product to the day they retire it. In case of questions, don't hesitate to ask as we are always available to assist you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.